THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
Its like life size Hot Wheelz
Imagine driving that our while its raining
i need this for reasons
I GOT SO STRESSED JUST THEN BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE POURING BLACK PAINT ON THAT CAR AND I WAS LIKE NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CANNOT D THAT
It’s time to flush your stereotypes down the drain.
Congratulations, gamer girls—you’re officially at the top of the food chain when it comes to games. A new study released by the Entertainment Software Association has revealed that adult women now occupy the largest demographic in the gaming industry. Women over 18 made up a whopping 36 percent of the gaming population, followed by adult men at 35 percent.
I cannot wait for men to cry about this
phrases like “i’ll be the distraction you go on ahead without me” generally do not have a tendency to end well
"i’ll catch up with you" no. no you probably won’t
"we’ll talk about this later" there is no later
"it’ll be alright" not for you since you just said that and doomed yourself
this is fucked up. this fucked me up. the teachers fucked up by not showing us this fuck up. fuck.
i’m 28 and never knew this
Go there, and do as the instructions say.
When my art was stolen, I got the post reported, and it was taken down. Don’t worry, it doesn’t just take down the sources post, but it takes down all the reblogged posts too.
Please give this a reblog, many artists out there may not know this is here.
And remember, ask permission before sharing, or don’t post it.
THIS IS BLOODY FANTASTIC
LET ME SMOOCH YOU
Hiccup jumping of Toothless like a badass!
I really loved this part becuase they’re bonding is so beautiful and this dork comes along jumping off his dragon like I CAN DEFY GRAVITY MOM!
He really is making up for a childhood of missed “MOM MOM DID YOU SEE DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID” moments in one dorky skydive.
"LOOK MOM! No DRAGON!!"
Doesn’t that look beautiful?
Like something you’d find on one of those soft/nature blogs?
Well you are in for a surprise
The Bolton Strid in England is one of the most innocent looking streams.
Though it looks like you could just hop across the rocks, but if you miss you will die for sure. It packs very rapid currents just a couple of feet below its surface. No one really knows how deep it really is. Nobody who has ever fallen into the Strid has survived. It has a 100% fatality rate.
It’s always the things I google expecting to be false that wind up being horribly true.
I forgot to add but here is a SOURCE
"It’s relatively common for people to assume they can jump the creek, walk across its stones or even wade through it (again, just looking at it, the Strid really seems to be only knee-deep in places, and certainly not the instant, precipitous drop into a watery grave that it is). Most of the time, they never even find the body. Which means there are just dozens of corpses down there, pinned to the walls of the underground chasms, waiting for you to join them…"
The creepy thing is, these underground caves are pretty big, so they stretch out under the land around the Strid. People walking there are basically walking over huge chambers of water and corpses.
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.